An account of a two-day stay in a luxury Indian Ocean island retreat.
Posted at 03:06 PM Comments
New York City parks and libraries, Irish mansions, a ballet company, all will benefit from funds raised at recent parties. We stopped by some gala events so mark your calendars to join in on all of the fun next year!
Posted at 03:42 PM Comments
Book celebrations are being held all over town including receptions, signings and panel discussions. We stopped by a few book-based events to meet the authors and to look inside the tempting pages.
Posted at 11:38 AM Comments
Booth browsing, shop stopping, we've been checking out merchandise all over town.
Posted at 10:42 AM Comments
Ole to Casita Maria, Hurrah for Lladro, and Congratulations to Supporters of the Arts.
Posted at 04:31 PM Comments
The Prince of Chintz fills the calendar with celebrations of his fifty years of design excellence.
Posted at 04:13 PM Comments
About This Blog
C&G out & about
|Cottages & Gardens Editor at Large Sharon King Hoge covers events, openings, and new product introductions encountered in Connecticut, New York, and during her frequent travels around the globe.|
- Conrad Maldives | Comments
- Fun for the Good of It | Comments
- Pages to Pursue | Comments
- Booths and Boutiques | Comments
- Honorees, Awards, and Anniversaries | Comments
- The Merry Mario Book Lunch Marathon | Comments
- Central Park’s Annual Fall Luncheon | Comments
- Celebrating Folk Art, Crafts and Food | Comments
- Shocking Art: Then and Now | Comments
- Books + Looks + Cooks | Comments
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013